The Russian School of Mathematics (RSM) is seeking a Regional Director of the Toronto region. The Regional Director will be responsible for establishing a strong company presence in the region.
RSM is a rapidly growing after-school K-12 math enrichment program that serves over 30,000 students in over 50 branches across North America. Recently featured in NPR
and the Atlantic magazine
as one of the key players in the "Math Revolution," and ranked one of the best schools in the world by the Johns Hopkins Center for Talented Youth, RSM helps children of all levels build a solid math foundation and develop their critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
What we are looking for:
This is a business-leaning role that requires an individual with a demonstrated career history of leadership and development of projects, departments, and teams, as well as the potential to understand the complexities of our product. Specific requirements include:
- Firmly-held belief that an excellent math education is key to developing logical and critical thinking abilities, which are pillars of future professional success.
- Executive experience with a demonstrated ability of building teams.
- A strategic thinker who can adapt quickly to changing environments, who has an extreme customer focus mindset, and enjoys working collaboratively on cross-functional teams.
- A self-starter with entrepreneurial skills
- An effective communicator
What we offer:
A start-up environment, financial opportunities commensurate with growth of the region, and the security of a well established, structured and supportive company.
RSM embraces diversity and is committed to attracting qualified candidates who also embrace and value diversity and inclusivity. RSM is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Job Category: Administrator > Director/Coordinator/Manager Contact Information