POSITION DESCRIPTIONPOSITION TITLE:
Supervisor/Building PrincipalTERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: 9/10
month employment with benefits as specified in the Individual Classified Agreement.QUALIFICATIONS:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- High school diploma
- Experience working in a professional office setting.
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Outlook)
- Able to operate personal computer, laptop computer, peripheral computer equipment, photocopier, fax machine, and other office equipment with a high degree of skill.
- Use a 10-key calculator, with a high degree of accuracy.
- Highly motivated with strong organizational skills; able to coordinate multiple tasks at one time.
- Self-starter; able to work independently.
- Strong telephone and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. to shoulder height occasionally.
Answer phone, receive messages, and respond to inquiries by staff, parents, or patrons of the district.File and sort paperwork.Input data for recordkeeping in multiple software systems.Produce brochures, handbooks, notebooks, flyers, and meeting agendas.Type and/or draft letters of correspondence.Maintain and order supplies; organize storage areas.Process invoices, track expenses, and produce expense reports.Schedule and organize meetings or events, including coordinate and set up needed supplies; take meeting minutes.Type or prepare reports, compile data, and distribute information to parties both inside and outside of the district. OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
Maintain confidentialityAttend meetings and training as directed.Present and communicate in a professional manner.Work additional hours or overtime as directed.Other duties as assigned by supervisor.Equal Opportunity Employer
0 Contact Information
- Tim Cody
- 805 7th Street
- Minatare, Nebraska 69356