**PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS ROLLING POSTING FOR ONGOING RECRUITMENT FOR CUSTODIAL WORKER.**
Lincoln Middle School
This position will work 40 hours per week, 12 months per year. The working hours for this position will vary based on location, but will be a night shift similar to 2:30 PM - 10:30 PM. These hours are subject to modification.SALARY/COMPENSATION:
As of July 1, 2019, the current hourly rate for this position is $17.74 per hour per the Unit 6 contractual agreement. This pay rate includes a $0.75 per hour differential for night hours.QUALIFICATIONS:
The Onondaga County Civil Service job description can be viewed by clicking the paperclip icon.
- All candidates must meet the minimum qualifications as indicated on the Onondaga County Civil Service job description for this title.
- This position requires a minimum education level of High School diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- The ideal candidate will have municipal cleaning experience, in a unionized setting.
- The successful candidate will be required to pass a fingerprint-based background check, at the cost of $100.25 to the candidate.
- City Residents are encouraged to apply!
Job Category: Support Staff > Custodian Equal Opportunity Employer
Syracuse City School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation. Contact Information
- Bridget Kemp
- 725 Harrison Street
- Syracuse, New York 13210