- Employee Services in the Office of Human Resources at Central Offices
- This position will work 40 hours per week, 12 months per year. This position is full-time.
- The salary for this position is $54,425 per the Unit 9 contractual agreement.
- This position will be hired as contingent permanent . More information on what this means will be discussed at the in-person interview. Click here to review the Onondaga County Civil Service rules about this classification.
- To be considered, all candidates must be on the current Onondaga County Civil Service eligibility list for this title OR currently working in this title.
- The successful candidate will be required to pass a fingerprint-based background check, at the cost of $101.75 to the candidate.
- City Residents are encouraged to apply!
The Onondaga County Civil Service job description can be viewed by clicking the paperclip icon.
Job Category: Administrator > Human Resources Equal Opportunity Employer
Syracuse City School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation. Contact Information
- Bridget Kemp
- 725 Harrison Street
- Syracuse, New York 13210