Urbana School District #116TITLE:
Secretarial/Clerical Substitute LOCATION:
Building Principal/Administrator ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Complex word processing of letters, reports, proposals and forms.
- Ability to interpret data and create appropriate spreadsheets as requested.
- Maintain both computer and paper filing systems.
- Ability to compose letters.
- Ability to do record keeping necessary for budget management.
- Telephone reception.
- Greet students and visitors and refer to appropriate office.
- Prepare and print student ID badges.
- Create/Design forms.
- Other duties as directed.
High School diploma or equivalent
- At least one year general office experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer keyboarding, word processing, filing and data management.
- Ability to relate to a diverse population of students (including ESL), parents and staff.
- Some positions require knowledge of record keeping and/or bookkeeping.
This is not a position within the collective bargaining unit and is not an administrative position.AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERREVISED:
Job Categories: Instructional Support > Substitute
Support Staff > Secretary Contact Information
- Larry Simmons
- 205 North Race Street
- Urbana, Illinois 61801