- Office of Student Support Services
- This position will work 40 hours per week, 12 months per year. This position is full-time.
- The salary for this position is $64,500 per the Unit 11 contractual agreement.
- To be considered, all candidates must be on the current Onondaga County Civil Service eligibility list for this title OR currently working in this title.
- The successful candidate will be required to pass a fingerprint-based background check, at the cost of $101.75 to the candidate.
- City Residents are encouraged to apply!
The Onondaga County Civil Service job description can be viewed by clicking the paperclip icon.
Job Category: Support Staff > Computer Support Equal Opportunity Employer
Syracuse City School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation. Contact Information
- Bridget Kemp
- 725 Harrison Street
- Syracuse, New York 13210