SUMMARY: Assist office manager, secretary, other staff, programs or departments with secretarial, administrative and clerical support as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Frequency and percentage of time varies based on building assignment.
1. Assist with bookkeeping, place and track supply orders, prepare basic reports and collect fees. Assists office manager in preparing reports, deposits, reconciling accounts and other activities. Maintain calendars.
2. Assist with student attendance processes. Monitor bell-ringing.
3. Provide clerical support to other individuals, departments, programs and /or offices. This may include phones, reception duties, monitoring visitors, assisting parents and students, typing, data entry, preparing memos, correspondence, bulletins, emails, receiving deliveries and mail and distributing as needed, etc. Compiling and distributing material, brochures, etc.
4. Assists with monitoring student records and files.
5. Provide backup coverage to other school positions and assisting students in the health clinic and contacting parents/guardians as necessary.
6. Perform other duties as assigned. May assist with graduation
EDUCATION AND RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE:
? High School Diploma or equivalent.
? Minimum of 2 years experience with computers and general office.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS or CERTIFICATIONS:
? Criminal background check required for hire.
? CPR and First Aid certifications preferred.
Salary placement on our Classified Salary schedule is dependent on the Grade for the position being posted and employees' previous work experience. "Grade" refers to position or job classification and "Step" refers to number of work experience credit or service years. Initial placement will be at the Grade for the position step 1.
Employees regularly scheduled to work twenty (20) hours per week or more are eligible to receive the district contribution towards insurance benefits as defined in the Classified Master Agreement Article 11.3, 11.4, and 11.5 and are eligible for benefits described within this article. Employees regularly scheduled to work less than twenty (20) hours per week, or employees
whose employment is temporary, are not eligible for benefits described within this article. Please refer to the Classified Master Agreement for more information.
THIS POSTING IS NOT INCLUSIVE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION.
All applicants (current district employees and external applicants) should list any and all work experience, including current district experience, when completing the employment application. Please include job titles and duties that you held while doing that job. Since the Human Resource department uses the application to screen for minimum qualifications required for each job, it is important to have a complete application so you will be considered for the position you are applying for.
Job Category: Support Staff > Administrative Assistant Contact Information
- Nicole Stone
- 1500 E 128TH AVE
- Thornton, Colorado 80241