Position DescriptionPOSITION TITLE:
Food Service SubstituteQUALIFICATIONS:
- Current TB test
- Ability to read & communicate in English
- Food Handlers Certification
- Ability to accurately count, weigh & measure
- Ability to follow instructions & take initiative in performance of assigned tasks
- Physical ability to walk, stoop, stand, twist & squat on a constant basis
- Lift a minimum of 51 pounds to 33 inches occasionally
- Must work in a hot, humid environment
- Must work in a cold, or below zero environment for short periods
Food Service ManagerESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Complete tasks that are assigned by the cafeteria manager.
Serve food to students and staff.Prepare food per recipe.Appropriately clean all cooking utensils.Effectively use equipment to prepare food as directed.Assist in total kitchen clean up.
Performs all tasks in accordance with HACCP guidelines. OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
Reports to work at scheduled time with proper uniform & appropriately groomed.
Adheres to all school district rules & building rules & regulations.
Utilizes proper hand washing techniques.
Participates in meetings, training sessions & seminars as scheduled.
Completes other tasks as assigned.
Job Categories: Instructional Support > Substitute
Support Staff > Food Service Equal Opportunity Employer
0 Contact Information
- Andy Plank
- 211 W. Water Street
- Flemingsburg, Kentucky 41041