Transportation DepartmentWORKING HOURS:
This position will work 40 hours per week, 12 months per year. This position is full-time.SALARY/COMPENSATION:
The current starting hourly rate for this position is $16.69 per the Unit 6 contractual agreement.QUALIFICATIONS:
The Onondaga County Civil Service job description for this position can be viewed by clicking the paperclip icon.
- This position will be offered on a temporary basis. More details about what this means will be provided at the in-person interview.
- All candidates must have a high school diploma or GED.
- When required to operate a motor vehicle, possession of a valid New York State Non-CDL or CDL, including any special endorsements, as required for the type of vehicle being operated.
- The successful candidate will be required to pass a fingerprint-based background check, at the cost of $101.75 to the candidate.
- City Residents are encouraged to apply!
Job Categories: Career Education > Industrial Mechanics
Support Staff > Secretary
Support Staff > Transportation Equal Opportunity Employer
Syracuse City School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation. Contact Information
- Bridget Kemp
- 725 Harrison Street
- Syracuse, New York 13210