SUMMARY: Plans and performs analysis to guide the design and implementation or improvement of the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) System and/or PeopleSoft System. Develops process and data requirements and translates them into systems designs including programs, interfaces, tables, panels and reports. Formulates and defines system scope and objectives and all stages of development. Provides support to PeopleSoft production infrastructures, collaborating with customers, driving processes, analyzing and solving complex technical problems, executing on production change management requirements and providing technical services to solve root cause of break/fix incidents and cases will be essential.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Participate at all stages of development including scope, objective, research, analysis, design, programming, testing and implementation.
2. Develop and customize new features by analyzing, programming, testing and implementing new modules and features. Ensure data integrity and quality assurance.
3. Determine requirements analysis and design specifications. Develop plans and programs to convert existing data to new/upgraded systems.
4. Collaborate with departments and clients in project design and development from start to finish. Develop and coordinate production processing schedule.
5. Upgrades to ERP System
6. Provides programming and support for operating systems and database management systems.
7. Write, review and approve documentation for the system and communicates any procedural changes to appropriate staff members. Provide guidance and support to less experienced analysts.
8. Develops and provide system, processes and/or program training for users as needed.
9. Evaluate new software solutions.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related major. Four (4) additional years of similar and relevant experience may be substituted for this requirement.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in ERP systems support.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in systems analysis and programming methodologies.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS or CERTIFICATIONS:
- Criminal background check required for hire.
Job Category: Administrator > Technology Contact Information
- Nicole Stone
- 1500 E 128TH AVE
- Thornton, Colorado 80241