POSITION TITLE: BUS AIDE - SPECIAL EDUCATION
LOCATION: MTC - A.M. & P.M. - HIGH SCHOOL & ELEMENTARY ROUTE
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: School Year, per schools serviced 5 days per week, 4-6 hours per day
STARTING DATE: As soon as possible
COMPENSATION: Bus Aide Classification, HESPA Agreement
QUALIFICATIONS: The person selected for this position will be the one who offers the best combination of training, experience and attributes in accordance with the following:
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability and willingness to complete required number of hours of instruction, including first-aid instruction/training.
- Successfully pass physical examination.
- Ability to react calmly in emergency situations, physically able to safely evacuate students.
- Demonstrated ability to satisfactorily deal with stressful and/or emergency situations.
- Ability to demonstrate mature judgment, moral and ethical behavior.
- Ability to demonstrate acceptable punctuality and attendance.
- No disciplinary actions more severe than a written warning since July 1, 2010.
- Must meet the requirements of School Safety Legislation - 2005 PA 129-131 and 138 (Complete FBI fingerprints required through the local Intermediate School District).
Candidates should apply online at: www.hollandpublicschools.org
Holland Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation or transgender identity), disability, age, religion, height, weight, marital or family status, military status, ancestry, genetic information, or any other legally protected category. Everyone is welcome at our school events as well. Call 494-2005 and we will make reasonable accommodations for disabled persons. Inquiries regarding our district's non-discrimination policies should be directed to: Karen Sherwood, Deputy Superintendent, Holland Public Schools, 320 W. 24th St., Holland, MI 49423 (616) 494-2025
Job Categories: Special Education > General Special Education
Instructional Support > Paraprofessional / IA
Support Staff > Supervisory Aide
Support Staff > Transportation Equal Opportunity Employer
0 Contact Information
- LeeAnne Archer
- 320 West 24th Street
- Holland, Michigan 49423