Substitute Cafeteria Workers Needed, ALL Sites
- Work on a where needed, as needed basis.
- Willing to cook, clean, serve or whatever needed to feed our students nutritious meals so they can grow physically and academically.
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Knowledge of basic math
- Job related experience preferred but not mandatory
- Must be able to lift, carry, and push supplies and boxes up to 40#, stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, crawl, and stand for long periods of time, reach to store/retrieve supplies including climbing and balancing or whatever needed to help maintain a working kitchen.
- Must be able to follow menus, recipes, and food safety standards
- Communicate well with staff and management
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate kitchen equipment
- Occasional environment exposures to cold, heat and water.
- Salary starting at $9.00 an hour.
- Hours range from 4 to 6 hours a day depending on position working that day.
- Many substitutes work into permanent positions--but you must be willing to substitute first.
- Food Handlers permit is required.
Job Categories: Instructional Support > Substitute
Support Staff > Food Service Contact Information
- Lonetta Spraque
- PO Box 970
- Sand Springs, Oklahoma 74063