We have created this "Create Your Teacher Application" posting to give teacher applicants an opportunity to prepare their application prior to
applying to a specific teaching job that is posted on-line. Please print and carefully read all of the instructions below before clicking "Apply for this Position": Instructions:
1. Click on the "Apply for this Position" button and proceed through the various sections of the application.
2. Teacher applicants are required to upload the following documents in the attachment section of the application:
- Teaching License
- 3 Letters of Reference/Recommendation
A generic cover letter can be uploaded in the attachment section or a position-specific cover letter can be included in the application itself.
3. When you have completed the application click "Submit" you will not be able to adjust your information. If you need to update information, please contact Human Resources at 701-787-4878.
4. At this point your application will be in the system ready for you to access when a specific job is posted for which you are interested.
5. Once you apply to a specific job posting, you will be provided a link to the TeacherInsight assessment. All teaching applicants are required to complete this assessment to be considered for an interview. Applicants are only required to take the assessment once regardless of how many positions you apply to.
6. Check our website frequently as new jobs will be posted periodically.
7. If a job is posted and you would like to apply for it, you will need to click "Apply for this position" within that specific posting.
8. You will need to do this for each individual position for which you are interested. If you do not apply to each posting, your name will not appear as an applicant for that position. Contact Information
- MaryJo Sturman, HR Assistant
- 2400 47th Ave S
- Grand Forks, North Dakota 58201
- Phone: 701-787-4878
- Fax: www.gfschools.org Click on Employment
- Email: click here