Glasgow School District #1A does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor."
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs, and waxes floors.
- Vacuums rugs and carpets.
- Dusts, waxes, washes, and polishes furniture and woodwork.
- Cleans restrooms, replenishes supplies, and fills dispensers.
- May water lawn, trees, and shrubs in the absence of grounds personnel.
- Maintains areas adjacent to buildings in clean, safe, and sanitary condition.
- Washes windows, walls, sinks, and fountains.
- Arranges furniture and equipment for special activities.
- Observes and reports need for repairs and makes minor repairs as time permits.
- Secures buildings at end of shift.
- Picks up trash and litter and empties and cleans trash and garbage receptacles.
- Does emergency cleanup resulting from vandalism, breakage, spillage, or illness.
- Stacks, assembles, and stores furniture, equipment, and supplies.
- Cleans chalkboards and trays.
- Is responsible for reporting unruly student activities, loitering, vandalism, or similar situations.
Job Categories: Instructional Support > Substitute
Support Staff > Custodian Contact Information
- Bob Connors
- PO Box 28
- Glasgow, Montana 59230