Community High School District 155 is looking for substitute paraprofessionals to join our team. Please review general parapro job description below.
The paraprofessional is responsible for providing direct services as identified by the supervisor, including providing support to staff.
- Illinois state licensure (TASN) or TA in non-Title I setting
- High degree of interpersonal relations and communication skills
- Evidence of good organizational skills
- Evidence of good judgment, trustworthiness, flexibility and emotional maturity
- Demonstrates leadership qualities and is self-directed
-Exhibits professionalism and commitment through punctuality and attendance
- Observes and follows District 155 policies and procedures
- Assists with strategies for maintaining orderly classroom behavior on an individual and group basis
- Takes all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials and facilities.
- Works with teacher to establish and maintain open and positive lines of communication with students, staff, and parents concerning academics and student behavior.
- Establishes and maintains positive communications and relations with staff.
- Assists the teacher in upholding and enforcing both school and district rules and policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the identified building supervisor or designee
Job Categories: Instructional Support > Substitute
Instructional Support > Paraprofessional / IA Contact Information
- Jay Sargeant
- 1 VIRGINIA RD
- CRYSTAL LAKE, Illinois 60014