SUMMARY: Act as a primary resource person in the district in terms of assessment data management and analysis, institutional research, and program evaluation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Conduct data analysis and create written and electronic reports for district and school staff using a variety of data files and district information technology systems.
2. Collaborate with district staff to identify and prioritize the district's research and evaluation agenda and then lead/coordinate research design, data gathering, data analysis and reporting based on team input and alignment to best practice and district goals and initiatives.
3. Develop and implement evaluation protocols for new programs and interventions and collaborate with district and school personnel to provide technical assistance with evaluations.
4. Collaborate with district IT staff to design and develop data management and reporting structures to meet the needs of teachers, school administrators, and district staff through the use of district information technology systems.
5. Develop informative, compelling presentations and training materials for district and school staff.
6. Collaborate with district and school staff to oversee research approval policies and processes.
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university in assessment, statistics, research or a related field preferred.
- Three (3) or more years of experience in research or assessment related work required.
- Three (3) or more years of experience in education (teaching, administration, etc.) or a related setting preferred.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS or CERTIFICATIONS:
- Criminal background check required for hire.
Job Category : Administrator > Director/Coordinator/Manager Contact Information
- Nicole Stone
- 1500 E 128TH AVE
- Thornton, Colorado 80241