Job Description: Substitute Teachers (Certified and Non-Certified)
Sand Springs Public Schools is currently hiring Substitute Teachers in our area.Pay Scale Certified: $80.00 dailyPay Scale Non-Certified: $60.00 dailyWhat is needed to be a substitute teacher?
GED/ HS diploma and must be 18 years +!
Obtain a background check
Apply now for immediate consideration!!
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty according to stated expectations below.As a Substitute Teacher you will be required to:
• Implement existing lesson plans in a manner that ensures the integrity of academic time and motivates students to learn and participate.
• Instruct students regarding a variety of classroom topics and courses of instruction as determined by a lesson plan. • Follow lesson plans as required by school and Kelly Services policy
• Address the various learning styles of students accordingly
• Provide tolerance, extend understanding and nurturing to all students
• Open availability is required.
Many substitute employees have flexible shifts/schedules and may work at different schools each week (as assigned).
Sand Springs Public School employees also have the ability to use a scheduling system to accept their own assignments and set their own schedule! Employment Terms:
Substitute hourly, as needed FLSA Qualification:
Non-Exempt Evaluation: None Physical Demands:
This is an overview intended for compliance with the ADA - it is not an exhaustive list of the duties to be performed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions of a specific position. Regular Requirements:
Stand for extended periods; sit for extended periods; twist at the neck and trunk; bend at the waist; stoop, kneel, crouch; lift/move up to 20 pounds; handle objects and tools with hands; repetitive use of fingers and hands. Occasional Requirements:
Reach with hands and arms overhead, above shoulder and horizontally; lift/move up to 40 pounds. Visual Requirements:
Close, color, peripheral, depth perception, ability to adjust focus. Hearing/Speaking Requirements: Adequate to exchange information
If you are interested in a great opportunity, please apply online through TalentEd. If you have additional questions please contact Dana Gouyd at [email protected]
or call 918-246-1411.
Sand Springs Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Category: Instructional Support > Substitute Contact Information
- Lonetta Spraque
- PO Box 970
- Sand Springs, Oklahoma 74063