SUBSTITUTE BUS & VEHICLE DRIVERS, BUS AIDES, CUSTODIANS, CAFE WORKERS AND NURSES Description
** We accept applications for these positions throughout the school year. At times we may not have specific openings for a position, but will hold applications once submitted for future reference.
Thank you for your interest in Hopewell City Public Schools. Contact
Ms. Missy Shores
Fax: [email protected]
103 N. 12th Avenue, Hopewell, VA 23860
Files CLASSIFIED APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
If help is needed completing these documents, please contact Personnel at 804-541-6400
This application packet is for the following substitute, full-time and part-time classified positions:
- Bus Drivers and Aides - Clerical Associates
- Custodial Staff - Food Service Staff
- Maintenance Staff - Teacher Assistants
- Technical and Support Staff - ManagersTo be considered for a position:
Applications and references must be originals.
- No faxes or email attachments please.
- Applications must be completely filled in, signed and dated.
- Resumes may be attached for additional information only.
- 3 references are required that speak to your character and quality as a prospective employee. They should be from previous supervisors (if you have been previously employed) and non-family members.
- The 3 references must be completed and submitted by the persons giving a reference.
- For references, you may use our form OR recent, original, signed and dated letters from the person giving a reference.
- If you are hired, your social security card and a recent tuberculosis screening will be required.
Job Categories: Instructional Support > Substitute
Instructional Support > Paraprofessional / IA
Student Services > School Nurse
Support Staff > Custodian
Support Staff > Supervisory Aide
Support Staff > Transportation Contact Information
- Missy Shores
- 103 N 12th Ave
- Hopewell, Virginia 23860