- Budget Department at Central Offices
- This position will work 40 hours per week, 12 months per year. This position is full-time.
- TBD, this is a Unit 11 position.
- All candidates must be reachable on the current Onondaga County Civil Service eligibility list for this title OR be currently working in this title to be considered.
- The successful candidate will be required to pass a fingerprint-based background check, at the cost of $100.25 to the candidate.
- City Residents are encouraged to apply!
Job Category: Support Staff > Accounting/Bookkeeping Equal Opportunity Employer
Syracuse City School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation. Contact Information
- Bridget Kemp
- 725 Harrison Street
- Syracuse, New York 13210