This position will work 25 hours per week, 10 months per year. This position is considered full-time.SALARY/COMPENSATION:
The current hourly rate for this position is $19.75 per hour, according to the Unit 6 contractual agreement.QUALIFICATIONS:
- This position requires a minimum education level of High School diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- Must have a valid CDL class B with Passenger (p) and School Bus (S) endorsement motor vehicle license issued by the State of New York at time of appointment.
- Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- The successful candidate will be required to pass three clearances:
Drug screening ( free of cost to the candidate) Medical Physical Examination (free of cost to the candidate) A fingerprint-based background check (cost of $100.25 to the candidate)
The Onondaga County Civil Service job description for this position can be viewed by clicking the paperclip icon.
- City Residents are encouraged to apply!
Job Category: Support Staff > Transportation Equal Opportunity Employer
Syracuse City School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation. Contact Information
- Bridget Kemp
- 725 Harrison Street
- Syracuse, New York 13210