- This position will work 40 hours per week, 10 months per year. This position is full-time.
- The salary for this position will be determined per the Unit 11 contractual agreement.
The Onondaga County Civil Service job description can be viewed by clicking the paperclip icon.
- All candidates must meet the minimum qualifications of the job title, as outlined in the Onondaga County Civil Service job description.
- The successful candidate will be required to pass a fingerprint-based background check, at the cost of $100.25 to the candidate.
- City Residents are encouraged to apply!
Job Categories : Administrator > Director/Coordinator/Manager
Administrator > Food Services
Support Staff > Food Service Equal Opportunity Employer
Syracuse City School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation. Contact Information
- Bridget Kemp
- 725 Harrison Street
- Syracuse, New York 13210