Please note this posting is used for ongoing recruitment throughout the 2019-2020 school year, on an as-needed basis.
LOCATIONS & HOURS:
- 4 hours per day/20 hours per week. This position is part-time.
- The Food Service Department will confirm the location once an offer is made.
- The current hourly rate for this position is $12.10 per hour.
The Onondaga County Civil Service job description for this position can be viewed by clicking the paperclip icon.
- This position requires a minimum education level of High School diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- The successful candidate will be required to pass a fingerprint-based background check, at the cost of $100.25 to the candidate.
- City Residents are encouraged to apply!
Job Category: Support Staff > Food Service Equal Opportunity Employer
Syracuse City School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation. Contact Information
- Bridget Kemp
- 725 Harrison Street
- Syracuse, New York 13210