Speech/Language Teacher - Junior High School
1.0 FTE, Starting with the 2019-2020 school yearCERTIFICATION:
Certified by the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction as a Speech and Language Pathology Teacher (#820) with corresponding grade level/developmental level.QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• Must be able to assess students referred for testing purposes.
• Successful teaching or practicum experience at appropriate levels.
• Must be able to develop appropriate Individual Education Programs (IEP).
• Ability to effectively relate to students, parents, and other staff members.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Experience with evaluating students who have limited English proficiency.
• Experience with or knowledge of assistive technology and communication programs.
Job Categories: Special Education > Speech/Language Pathologist
Student Services > Speech/Language Pathologist Contact Information
- Kalli Yaklyvich
- 6300 Alderson St.
- Weston, Wisconsin 54476