Position: Substitute/Regular Bus Drivers -(Even though the position will start off as a substitute, the hours may be and could be quite regular. Please inquire at 269-428-1412.)Hours:
Part Time. Routes can be 4-5 hours a day, AM and/or PM, but primarily PMBeginning Date:
As soon as possible.General Information:
- Join our family of bus drivers
- Work the school year calendar
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be felony and drug free
- Must have CDL with passenger, air brake and S endorsements or be willing to obtain a CDL instruction permit, and then begin training for approx. 2 weeks, 2-3 hrs per day.
- Preliminary background check includes driving record check, criminal background check, and previous or present employer check.
Until filledApply: (Preferred)
Complete an online application at https://ats4.searchsoft.net/ats/app_login?COMPANY_ID=JA000561or
come to Lakeshore Public Schools Central Office
5771 Cleveland Avenue, Stevensville, MI (behind high school tennis courts
) NON-DISCRIMINATION AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
The Board of Education does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, height, weight, marital status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic, in its programs and activities, including employment opportunities.
Job Category: Support Staff > Transportation Equal Opportunity Employer
0 Contact Information
- Julie Powell
- 5771 Cleveland Ave
- Stevensville, Michigan 49127