1. High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
2. One (1) year of job related experience preferred.
3. Knowledge of essential pool maintenance techniques.
4. Knowledge of proper pool cleaning techniques.
5. Ability to properly identify water/pool issues.
6. Valid Texas Driver's License.
7. Ability to lift and carry loads of approximately 75 lbs.
8. Ability to work unique hours, such as days, nights, weekend and holidays.
9. Must be able to obtain the NSPF-CPO Certification within six (6) months of hire date.TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
$13.54 per hour - HS4
Salary (based on verifiable job-related experience) as set by the Board of Trustees for the school year 2019-2020ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Inspects all pool facilities to ensure pool area is suitable for safe operations. This includes the pool deck, locker rooms, bathrooms, pump room and chemical rooms.
2. Identify issues observed at each facility by submitting work orders to the Aquatic Technician Lead.
3. Vacuum all pools to ensure debris is removed from bottom of pool.
4. Maintain all stainless steel to ensure rusting does not occur.
5. Clean water tiles and pool decks at each assigned facility.
6. Check all chemical levels as required. Contact Aquatic Technician Lead if anything is outside of normal parameters and make adjustments as needed.
7. Assists in the management, monitoring and adjustment of pool filtration systems and pool chemistry to comply with pool standards and applicable codes.
8. Perform minor repairs as needed and report major repairs to Aquatic Technician Lead.
9. Correct unsafe conditions in work area by reporting any conditions that are not correctable to supervisor.
10.Perform other duties as assigned by the Aquatic Technician Lead or the Aquatic Director.
11.Regular and reliable attendance is an essential job function.WORKING CONDITIONS:
Frequently walking, standing, bending and lifting. Working in a sometimes warm/humid environment.INTERESTED APPLICANTS MAY CONTACT:
Email: [email protected] APPLICATION INFORMATION:
Email: [email protected] DEADLINE TO APPLY:
August 13, 2019 or until filled
Applications will be reviewed
Not all applicants will be interviewed
Hiring Managers may choose to email you regarding this application. Please monitor your email regularly for any communication.
Job Category: Support Staff > Maintenance Contact Information