PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT https://www.krsd.org/employment
- Completion of a minimum of 60 college credits;
- Holds a Substitute Teacher Certificate; or Teacher Certificate
- Demonstrates an aptitude for the work to be performed;
- Abilty to lift/transer 50lbs
- Experience with IEPs/504s, specifically positive behavior modification plans
- Ability to collaborate with service providers
- Restraint training preferred or willingness to be trained.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board of Education may find appropriate and acceptable.
Reports To: Principal
Supervises: Monitors students as directed
- To provide a well-organized, smoothly functioning class environment in which students can take full advantage of the instructional program and available resource materials.
- To help teacher(s) reinforce the skills and techniques taught in the program and improve the performance of designated individual(s) so that he/she may be provided with educational opportunities of a consistently high standard.
Under supervision of properly certificated teacher, prepares for classroom activities.
Assists teacher with non-instructional classroom duties outside of building and on school grounds.
Works with designated individual(s) to reinforce material initially introduced by the teacher.
Assists individual student(s) in need of special attention.
Performs clerical duties.
Guides independent study, enrichment work, and remedial work set up by the teacher for designated student(s).
Sets up equipment as directed by teacher.
Checks notebooks, corrects papers and monitors testing and make-up work.
Participates in in-service training programs.
Cares for equipment, supplies and other materials used by designated individual(s).
Performs other non-instructional duties as may be required by the Board of Education, consistent with the position of special education aide.
Contract year: September 1 to June 30 (10 Mos.)
Job Family Paraprofessionals
Pay Grade/Compensation Structure: G18
Evaluation: In accordance with Board policy
Job Category: Instructional Support > Paraprofessional / IA Equal Opportunity Employer
0 Contact Information
- Kate McEntee
- 213 Kings Highway
- Woolwich Township, New Jersey 08085