NECESSARY SKILLS AND BACKGROUND: Possess or ability to obtain valid/appropriate Colorado Educator License. Ability to fulfill responsibilities as stated in the appropriate Job Description. Willingness to contribute to cultural diversity for educational enrichment. All candidates must possess the required license or the ability to fulfill the requirements for the No Child Left Behind Act of 2002.
SALARY INFORMATION (FOR EXTERNAL CANDIDATES):
- The salary listed is for full time positions (1.0 FTE). This salary will be adjusted, as needed, based upon the FTE.
- The salary grade posted is the starting salary range for Bachelor's Step 1. Salary for position may vary based on education and experience.
- Salary placement on our Certified Salary schedule is dependent on the employees' education and/or work experience. Initial placement will be at bachelor (BA) step 1. If minimum qualifications are higher than a (BA), they will be placed at the initial requirement level for this position.
- After initial placement by the district on the salary schedule, the certified/licensed employee can provide the district additional official transcripts and/or documentation to support further salary advancement.
- Certified/licensed employees will be granted one (1) year for each full year of contractual and/or work experience up to a maximum of 10 (ten) years, which includes in-district and out-of-district contractual teaching and/or work experience. Responsibility for verification of outside experience shall rest with the individual employee.
- For further explanation of salary placement please refer to our Certified Master agreement that can be found on our district website.
All applicants (current district employees and external applicants) should list any and all work experience, including current district experience, when completing the employment application. Please include job titles and duties that you held while doing that job. If you attach a resume, please take the time to fill out the online application as well. Since the Human Resource department uses the application to screen for minimum qualifications required for each job, it is important to have a complete application so you will be considered for the position you are applying for.
THIS POSTING IS NOT INCLUSIVE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION.
Job Categories : Administrator > Assistant Principal/Dean/Head
Administrator > Principal/Dean/Head of School Contact Information
- Nicole Stone
- 1500 E 128TH AVE
- Thornton, Colorado 80241