Holland Public Schools
Vacancy Announcement - Food Service Substitutes: Server or Kitchen Aide POSITION: Food Service Substitutes - Food Service Server or Kitchen AideLOCATION: DistrictHOURS: VarySTARTING DATE: ImmediatelyRATE OF PAY: In accordance with Board of Education/HESPA Contract.QUALIFICATIONS:
The persons selected for these positions will be the ones who offer the best combination of training, experience, and attributes in accordance with the following:
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Desire and experience with institutional food preparation or service
- Ability to withstand extreme temperature.
- Ability to withstand a high pressure fast paced environment
- Desire to work with children
- Proven ability to perform substantial standing, moving and lifting (up to 55lbs), up and down stairs
- Ability to demonstrate mature judgment, be reliable, punctual, with ethical behavior
- Proven ability to project a positive attitude, manner and appearance
- Demonstrated ability to follow directions and complete assignments in a timely matter
- Demonstrated ability to fulfill job outline, in areas of responsibility and to learn school lunch regulations pertaining to food served and portion control.
- No disciplinary actions more severe than a written warning since July 1, 2007.
- Must meet the requirements of School Safety Legislation-2005 PA 131 and 138 (completion of FBI fingerprints required)
: Candidates should apply on line at: www.hollandpublicschools.org
Holland Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation or transgender identity), disability, age, religion, height, weight, marital or family status, military status, ancestry, genetic information, or any other legally protected category. Everyone is welcome at our school events as well. Call 494-2005 and we will make reasonable accommodations for disabled persons. Inquiries regarding our district's non-discrimination policies should be directed to: Karen Sherwood, Deputy Superintendent, Holland Public Schools, 320 W. 24th St., Holland, MI 49423 (616) 494-2025
Job Categories: Instructional Support > Substitute
Support Staff > Food Service Equal Opportunity Employer
0 Contact Information
- LeeAnne Archer
- 320 West 24th Street
- Holland, Michigan 49423