Full Time ParaprofessionalBrief Job Description/Qualifications (including but not limited to):
- Communicates with supervising instructional staff, and/or professional support personnel for the purpose of assisting in evaluating progress and/or implementing IEP objectives;
- Implements behavioral plans for students, under the supervision of administrative staff or assigned certificated staff for the purpose of presenting and/or reinforcing documented objectives;
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit;
- Assists with the development, production and organization of instructional materials;
- Works with individuals and small groups at the teacher's request.
- Valid Illinois ELS(PARA) Certification;
- Valid Illinois PEL preferred, but not required.
Reports to: Building Principal
Work Schedule: Approximately 175 Days
Date Position(s) Available: 2019-2020 School Year
Pay: Based on Education:
- $10.00/hour without a 4-year degree; or
- $10.50/hour with a 4-year (non-teaching) degree; or
- $11.00/hour with a 4-year teaching degree.
Job Category: Instructional Support > Paraprofessional / IA Equal Opportunity Employer
0 Contact Information
- Julie Franklin
- 6809 McCullom Lake Road
- Wonder Lake, Illinois 60097