McCarthy at Beard School
This position will work 32.5 hours per week, 10 months per year. This position is full-time.SALARY/COMPENSATION:
- The current starting salary for this position is $37,811 per the Unit 10 contractual agreement. This amount includes a $500 stipend for possessing a registered nurse license.
- A stipend of $150 will be added to the base salary of those with a Bachelor's degree, upon verification of official college transcripts.
- A stipend of $150 per year of experience (up to 10 years) will be added to the base salary, with verified proof of outside, related experience.
The Onondaga County Civil Service job description for this position can be viewed by clicking the paperclip icon.
- All candidates must have a current license to practice as a registered professional nurse in NY State.
- All candidates should have current certification in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) - preferred .
- The successful candidate will be required to pass a fingerprint-based background check, at the cost of $100.25 to the candidate.
- City Residents are encouraged to apply!
Job Category : Student Services > School Nurse Equal Opportunity Employer
Syracuse City School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation. Contact Information
- Bridget Kemp
- 725 Harrison Street
- Syracuse, New York 13210