• Hold a Valid Intervention Specialist License, Mild/Moderate, or Special Education Certificate.
• Meet Highly Qualified Teacher.
• Possess a strong knowledge of Ohio's academic content standards and have experience in standards-based assessment and instructional practices, including progress monitoring.
• Possess a strong knowledge of and experience in implementing positive behavior support.
• Have experience in the use of effective standards-based co-teaching models involving general and special education personnel.
• Provide technical assistance to general education and special education teachers in the use of effective standards-based assessment methods and effective research-based intervention strategies.
• Provide training and support in the use of effective positive behavior supports to increase access to grade-level content and instruction.
• Provide in-classroom coaching and demonstration in how to differentiate instruction for students with disabilities and students at-risk of being identified with a disability.
• Analyze and monitor individual student academic and discipline data, and provide intervention strategies based on trend and item analysis.
• Provide technical assistance to building instructional leadership teams in the use of data-based decision making.
Job Category : Special Education > Emotionally Disabled Contact Information
- Rick Bailey
- 270 E STATE ST
- Columbus, Ohio 43215-4312