SUMMARY: Responsible for the day to day operations of Five Star Stadium and/or 1stBank Field; provide support to the Veterans? Memorial Aquatic Center and Conference Center as needed; Provide customer service to facility users including school administration, staff, students and non-district entities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Manage the District athletic stadiums which include coordinating improvements, plans, schedules, gate procedures, cleaning and maintenance to ensure the well being of students, parents and staff. Assist and provide oversight to the Event Assistants during games including: nightly close-outs and deposits, complete deposit drop, direct booster and spirit clubs for set-ups and concessions operations in addition to maintaining proper stadium cash funds.
2. Prepare and maintain athletic fields, tracks and district property including synthetic turf, field lining of district stadiums and Northglenn High School. Conduct synthetic field maintenance including: sweeping, brushing, blowing, lining and repairing tears and seams. Set up and tear down of events. Perform cleaning duties including, removing trash and cleaning and/or sanitizing of all locations facilities, including, but not limited to, rooms, restrooms, hallways, stairwells, common areas, bleachers, concessions, ticket booths, locker rooms, press boxes, parking lot and walkways and custodial offices/storage areas.
3. Perform minor repairs and building modifications, including, but not limited to, participating in construction and facility modification requests, recommend work order requests for repairs and modification projects. Organize and prioritize repair or maintenance requests, submit requests and work with technician or contractor to ensure completion and satisfaction. Assist the Athletic Facilities Lead Operator with operations, events, repairs, cleaning or other general work at other district facilities including the Veterans? Memorial Aquatics Center (VMAC) and the Conference Center as needed.
4. Work with appropriate central office personnel regarding school needs, maintenance, security concessions and media operations, to promote integrated operations for athletics and activities.
5. Perform other job related duties as assigned, including, but not limited to: Order and maintain first aide, office, chemical, custodial and other operating supplies; Perform snow removal from parking, pedestrian and play areas when needed, utilizing loaders, plows, shovels, tractors, etc; Apply pre- and post-ice control material; Perform landscaping duties as needed; Promote effective communication between schools and community by creating positive support for the continued improvement of the programs; Assist Facility Operations Manager, the Athletic Facilities Lead Operator, and Facility Reservations with scheduling, time/attendance process, training, evaluation, mentoring and disciplining.
EDUCATION AND RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE:
? High School Diploma or equivalent.
? Must be a minimum of 18 years old.
? Prefer 1 year experience in custodial, landscaping, grounds or stadium maintenance.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS or CERTIFICATIONS:
? Criminal background check required for hire.
? Must successfully complete a pre-hire, post-offer physical abilities examination.
? The ability to drive district vehicles under established district guidelines: valid Colorado driver?s license, with no more than 2 moving violations in 1 year
? CPR/AED for the professional rescuer required within 6 months of entering position.
? First Aid certification required within 6 months of entering position.
? Successful completion of the Colorado High School Athletic Association (CHSAA) Rules test required within 3 months of entering position.
? Turf Management Certification required within 1 year of entering position.
? Ability to successfully operate Colorado Timing System required within 1 year of entering postion.
? Certified Pool Operator (CPO) and/or Aquatic Facility Operator (AFO) accreditation required within 2 years of entering position.
BUDGET AND/OR RESOURCE RESPONSIBILITY:
? Orders, maintains inventory of, and purchases (Pcard) supplies and items pertaining to custodial equipment, maintenance and facility equipment, athletic equipment, concession equipment, supplies, food, office supplies, etc.
Job Category : Athletics & Activities > Coaching Contact Information
- Nicole Stone
- 1500 E 128TH AVE
- Thornton, Colorado 80241