As WorkMonger grows, we’re building out our team to design, support and execute on a wide array of instructional and academic searches for our equity-minded partners. If you are passionate about high quality, data-driven instruction and ensuring that our students have access to the best possible school and systems leaders, we’d love to speak with you. Ideally, our Senior Manager is a former classroom teacher and current K-12 talent manager with a strong record of results leading students of color to stellar outcomes, building racially diverse candidate pools and ensuring equitable hiring processes.
This critical position is heavily involved in client management, talent search design, and execution on our overall talent services team and is uniquely positioned to have tremendous impact with our education clients and the communities they serve.
WorkMonger was founded to better address the talent needs of education organizations by making it faster, easier and more affordable to hire the skilled, diverse, mission-aligned talent our sector needs.
WorkMonger is an online, profile-driven, algorithm-enabled, talent service for hiring non-teacher positions in the broader PreK-12 education sector. WorkMonger serves all types of organizations in the education sector, including public charter schools, school districts, education non-profit organizations, education foundations, education support organizations, education technology companies, state education agencies, and more. WorkMonger serves talent of all levels (entry-level to C-level) across a variety of non-classroom-based positions, including academic roles like principals/school leaders, instructional coaches, curriculum design, etc.
Client Engagement & Relationship Management: (60%)
- Manage a portfolio of current talent searches, with a goal to close searches quickly and successfully
- Serve as point of contact and relationship owner for Employer clients, ensuring clear and timely communication, high quality customer service and efficient decision making
- Communicate effectively with Employers around search progress, timelines and activities, including co-creating search materials such as candidate profiles, interview scripts, etc.
- Communicate effectively with JobSeekers around the status of their candidacy, feedback and next steps so they are informed and up to date
- Elicit feedback from clients and job seekers, and adjust practices to best meet the needs of our Employers and JobSeekers
Talent Sourcing and Selection Process Support: (30%)
- Source and headhunt qualified candidates, using a variety of methods including LinkedIn Recruiter, tapping personal networks and exploring innovative talent sources
- Seek out and establish talent sourcing partnerships with organizational partners
- Use our algorithm results and overall JobSeeker pool to match JobSeekers with open opportunities
- Design key aspects of selection processes, including but not limited to interview scorecards, interview scripts, performance tasks and overall scoring guides
- Execute key aspects of selection processes, including but not limited to recruitment calls, phone interviews, performance task reviews, and logistical support
Team & Systems Management: (10%)
- Support a culture of productivity and accountability through tracking JobSeeker and Employer milestones
- Work with team to evaluate search data, review client feedback and engage in continuous improvements
- Experience in the education sector required
- Experience managing external, org-to-org partnerships required
- Experience with talent acquisition preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills required
- A high level of professionalism, customer service orientation and attention to detail
- Strong understanding of Excel and GSuite, including but not limited to Google Drive, Docs and Sheets
- Familiarity with LinkedIn Recruiter and recruiting best practices
- The ability to manage a diverse workload, competing priorities and deadline-sensitive projects successfully
- Demonstrated experience in planning, organizing and prioritizing using measurable outcomes
- Ability to contribute to the development and support of a positive team culture
- A belief that every individual is uniquely gifted and has something of value to contribute to society
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with ambiguity
- Independent, organized self-starter and problem-solver who takes the initiative to identify and assist in solving problems both within and beyond areas of responsibility
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and the highest ethical standards
- Excitement to help scale WorkMonger and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of existing systems
- Compensation commensurate starts at 70k
- WorkMonger does not yet offer benefits but we are on track to do so by Summer 2022
- Reports to WorkMonger’s Director of Talent Matching
- This role is fully remote with travel no more than 3/year