Phoenix-Talent Schools seeks outstanding candidates for the position of Classified Substitutes. Classified Substitutes work on-call, as needed, and perform a variety of tasks assisting in the various duties of our regular Classified employees in their absence. Classified positions include: Instructional Assistant, Sp Ed Instructional Assistant, Playground Assistant, Office, Library, Custodial.
Successful candidates will possess the following qualifications that support our district vision "Together, we shall meet the challenges of preparing responsible, creative, life-long learners."
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff, students and parents
- Able to take initiative and use good judgment
- Ability to work accurately with attention to detail
- Ability to understand and execute oral and written instructions, policies and procedures
- Ability and commitment to practice cultural competency and demonstrate respect for diversity
- Be professional and ethical in comments made both inside and outside the District.
Any offer of employment made by Phoenix-Talent Schools is contingent upon satisfactory results of:
Drug screening tests for any illegal drug or substance classified in Schedules I through V under the Federal
Controlled Substances Act, 21 U.S.C. 811 to 812. This includes, but is not limited to, mind-altering substances or narcotic drugs such as hallucinogens, amphetamines, barbiturates, marijuana or any other illegal drug or controlled substance, except those federally
recognized as legally prescribed by a physician and used as directed.Criminal history verification- a background check for any convictions directly related to the duties and responsibilities of the position. Unless otherwise required by law, only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the applicant from employment.
Job Category: Instructional Support > Substitute Contact Information
- Tiffany Britton, HR Specialist
- PO BOX 698
- Phoenix, Oregon 97535