Position: Extracurricular Coach/Sponsor
Reports To: Building Principal/Athletic Director
Minimum Qualifications: Certification per IESA standards
Supervises: Student participants under his/her direction.
Terms of Employment: Per the collectively bargained agreement
Evaluation: The performance of the teacher shall be evaluated by the
Terms of Employment: Salary as determined by the Teachers' Negotiated Agreement
Season length will be established by IHSA, IESA and/or
A building principal for non-athletic activities.
Evaluation: Performance of this job will be evaluated in accordance with
provisions of the Board's policy.
1. Coaches individual participants in the skills necessary for excellent achievement in
the sport/activity involved.
2. Plans and schedules a regular program of practice in season.
3. Works closely with the athletic director/principal in scheduling interscholastic
4. Recommends purchase of equipment, supplies, and uniforms, as appropriate.
5. Maintains necessary attendance forms, insurance records, and similar paperwork.
6. Oversees the safety conditions of the facility or area in which assigned sport/activity
is conducted at all times that students are present.
7. Establishes performance criteria for eligibility in interscholastic competition in his
8. Enforces discipline and sportsmanlike behavior at all times, and establishes and
oversees penalties for breach of such standards by individual students.
9. Present a positive image of the school to parents, and convey to them the school's
genuine concern with the education, growth and development of each student.
10. Seek to establish friendly and cooperative partnerships between home and school.
11. Work to develop a positive public relationship between the school district and the
12. Strive to maintain and improve professional competence.
13. Other reasonable duties as assigned by the building principal.
Job Category: Athletics & Activities > Coaching Equal Opportunity Employer
0 Contact Information
- Chales Stegall
- 333 S. St. Louis St.
- St. Anne, Illinois 60964