: Building Principal/Assistant PrincipalQualifications:
The classroom teacher will meet all qualifications and behavior standards as set by the Kansas Department of Education. In accordance with certification requirements and the performance expectations of U.S.D. #480, all classroom teachers shall meet the following employment criteria:
- The minimum of a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university.
- A valid Kansas Teacher's Certificate (applicable level-area endorsements preferred).
- ESOL Endorsement preferred ($500.00 annual stipend bonus for Kansas ESOL licensed employees)
- Professional verification of successful classroom teacher performance and/or student teaching experience.
- Communicates high expectations to all learners
- Incorporates appropriate use of technology
- Effectively implements the district-adopted curriculum
- Develops lesson plans by incorporating effective lesson design
- Routinely integrates a variety of informal and formal assessments into instruction
- Administers standardized test in accordance with district testing protocol
- Establishes and maintains standards of pupil behavior needed to achieve effective participation in activities and learning experiences
- Maintains up-to-date records of student progress
- Creates a positive, inviting, and safe learning environment
- Communicates effectively and promotes positive interpersonal relationships
- Supports the District's educational mission for all students and implements all Board regulations and policies in a fair and equitable manner
- Maintains confidentiality
- Performs other tasks and assumes other responsibilities as the principal or superintendent may assign
- Jason McAfee
- 401 N Kansas Ave
- Liberal, Kansas 67901