The Marketing Manager, K-12 will create and execute marketing programs targeted at schools and districts. You will be responsible for driving growth of our school partner network through generating awareness and growing Swing Education’s reputation with school leaders.
An ideal candidate for this position is data-driven, resourceful, detail-oriented, and proactive. You must be flexible to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment.
- Create case studies, customer success stories, RFPs and sales collateral for Sales and Customer Success to acquire new customers and increase Share of Wallet.
- Collaborate with Sales team to create go-to-market and storytelling materials to drive awareness of Swing and facilitate successful meetings
- Grow Swing Education’s brand and credibility through working with external agencies to drive PR and thought leadership content.
- Define, create, and measure online and in-person events, such as conferences, networking dinners and webinars, and partner with sales and marketing teams to drive attendance and ROI.
- Support driving activation and engagement of customers, increasing usage, feature adoption, and customer NPS.
- Measure the success of our school marketing strategy across all channels and regularly analyze and present the results.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 3-5 years of experience in digital demand generation marketing, lifecycle marketing, content marketing and/or product marketing. Experience in K-12 education preferred.
- Experience with partnering with sales, success, and operations teams, including frontline sales representatives and account executives.
- Adept at managing PR, creative development, and content production.
- Strong analytical skills, highly proficient with Excel
- Collaborative and capable of managing contributors indirectly in a dynamic environment
- High-energy, self-directed and team oriented, passionate about solving substitute teacher shortage for schools and teachers
Salary: Competitive and commensurate with education and experience
- Medical/dental/vision benefits
- Generous PTO
- Paid holidays
- Family leave
- Stock options
- Mission-driven, meaningful work
- Fun, collaborative, balanced culture
Swing Education is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women, and LGBTQIA+ applicants.