- Substitute teach during a long-term absence.
- Teach in a self-contained classroom at West Campus.
- Will be directly responsible to the Building Principal, Director of Special Education, and District Division Chair.
- Must perform all responsibilities, classroom and supervisory, in a professional manner as expected of all district educators.
- Serve as Special Education Case Manager to assigned students.
- Position starts on August 13th through October 16th.
- Minimum of Illinois Substitute Teaching License is required.
- Issued Illinois Professional Educator License is preferred.
- LBS1 9-12th grade endorsement is preferred.
- Experience with curricular modifications is preferred.
- Ability to stimulate students to actively participate in the learning process.
- Sincere interest in young adults and a philosophy of humaneness as an educator.
- Ability to work closely with other staff members.
- Based on current McHenry Community High School Educators' Association contract New Educators Without Experience compensation after 10 consecutive days at the district daily substitute teaching rate.
Job Categories: Instructional Support > Substitute
Special Education > General Special Education Equal Opportunity Employer
0 Contact Information
- Julia Pontarelli
- 4716 West Crystal Lake Road
- McHenry, Illinois 60050