PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT https://www.krsd.org/employment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid commercial driver's license with passenger endorsement
- Minimum three years' previous safe driving experience
- Demonstrated aptitude or competence for assigned responsibilities
- Required criminal history review background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable
Reports To: Transportation Supervisor
Job Goal: To provide safe transportation services to all students as assigned. Performance Responsibilities:
- Obeys all traffic laws and observes mandatory school bus safety regulations.
- Conducts pre-trip inspection of school bus before each operation and completes pre-trip inspection report.
- Maintains discipline when students are on bus and reports disruptive students to proper authority.
- Keeps to assigned schedules.
- Notifies the proper authority in case of mechanical failure or lateness.
- Discharges students only at authorized stops.
- Exercises responsible leadership when on out-of-district school trips.
- Transports only authorized students and authorized school personnel.
- Reports all accidents and completes required reports.
- Reports pupil injuries immediately to proper authorities.
- Enforces regulations against smoking and eating on the bus.
- Participates in emergency evacuation drills and instructs passengers regarding safety regulations and other bus rules.
- Performs interior bus cleaning daily, cleans windows and mirrors and exterior as needed.
- Gains an understanding of all procedures as required in the Kingsway Transportation Performs other related duties as assigned.
Job Family Hourly Employees
Pay Grade/Compensation Structure: G19
Evaluation: In accordance with Board policy
Job Categories: Instructional Support > Substitute
Support Staff > Transportation Equal Opportunity Employer
0 Contact Information
- Kate McEntee
- 213 Kings Highway
- Woolwich Township, New Jersey 08085