Essential Job Functions:
Please see the attached file for the full job description.
- Utilize student data and observations of student work to determine student needs
- Plan daily intervention lessons that are based on student need and the NC Standard Course of Study.
- Facilitate engaging small group instruction for students
- Maintains open communication with the student's regular classroom teacher and their parent/guardian to ensure student needs are being met
- Maintain records of student progress and attendance
- Willingness to provide synchronous remote intervention if needed
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
Job Category: Administrator > Curriculum Equal Opportunity Employer
0 Contact Information
- Norris Parker
- 117 N E Tarboro St
- Wilson, North Carolina 27893-4016