Full time permanent position is available - qualified candidates may have to pass a Civil Service test if applicable.
Preference will be given to current qualified employees
Reports to: Transportation Supervisor
Work Schedule: 8.0 hours per day, 52 weeks per year
Salary: $39,950 starting annual salary, after 75 probationary days $41,149QUALIFICATIONS
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of two years light and medium duty truck and automotive servicing equipment.
- Working knowledge of air brake systems.
- State of Ohio Class B school bus and passenger endorsements, commercial drivers license with air brake and passenger endorsements by the end of probation.
- Mechanic supplies all basic hand tools.
- Minimum age requirement - 21 years.
- Must have a good attendance record.
- High school diploma.
- Proven mechanical skills.
- BCII report.
- A complete physical exam yearly.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Superintendent and/or Board of Education may find appropriate
- Previous experience working with the State Highway Patrol on bus inspections.
- Gas and electric welding experience preferred.
Job Category :Career Education > Industrial MechanicsContact Information
- Karl Scheider
- 5311 Longwood Ave
- Parma,Ohio 44134
- Phone: 440-842-5300
- Email: click here