OSBORN SCHOOL DISTRICTJob Title: Music TeacherWork Year: 10 monthReport to: Building PrincipalESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To provide instruction to facilitate learning which enables all students to reach their academic potential and become responsible, productive citizens.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Establish learning objectives, which include the current district guidelines and objectives.
- Determine appropriate program of study to meet specific needs of all students.
- Provide instruction based on established objectives and individual student needs.
- Instruction will include appropriate modeling, active student involvement, guided and independent practice, evaluation, monitoring and adjusting of instruction, and closure.
- Motivate students to maximize their learning potential and ensure that all students have successful experiences.
- Maintain high expectations for all students.
- Maintain positive effective classroom management procedures, which are in compliance with school and district guidelines.
- Maintain appropriate student records and documentation.
- Communicate effectively and consistently with students, parents, colleagues, and administration.
- Continue to grow professionally through appropriate staff development opportunities and obtain a minimum of 15 clock hours of staff development each year.
- Adhere to all Board policies and/or rules, Arizona Revised Statutes, and federal regulations
pertaining to education.
- Attend staff and in-service meetings, workshops, and school functions as directed.
- Demonstrate knowledge of subject(s) taught.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Arizona Elementary Teacher Certification
- Music endorsement required
Job Categories :Career Education > Music
Classroom Teacher > Music EducationContact Information
- Valerie Andersen , Human Resources Tech
- 1226 W. Osborn Road
- Phoenix,Arizona 85013
- Phone: (602) 707-2003
- Email: click here