Phoenix-Talent School District #4 is seeking applications for the following position:.86 FTE Welding Teacher - Phoenix High SchoolIndividuals wishing to apply for this position should submit a completed District application, resume, letter of interest, 3 letters of recommendation, and transcripts by going to
https://phoenixtalent.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx. If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Human Resources at 541/535-1517.
CLOSING DATE: Until FilledThis position is 192 days per year beginning August 22, 2022.
SALARY: As determined by negotiated salary schedule. $42,898 to $85,260 plus longevity stipend (if applicable) for
2022-23 school year
REPORTS TO: Building Administrators
JOB GOAL: Teach welding/metal fabrication classes (all levels) and help with greenhouse when needed at Phoenix High School. Design/implement effective lessons, deliver instruction, effectively manage the classroom environment, meet all other professional responsibilities.
Phoenix-Talent Schools has a commitment to equitable and inclusive practices in education and strives to demonstrate an unwavering commitment to reducing academic disparities among students that exist because of race, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, or family income.
- Valid, appropriate Oregon TSPC issued license for Secondary level or ability to obtain one.
- Experience in residential and/or commercial construction.
- Preference may be given to those applicants who are bilingual in Spanish and English.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work harmoniously with students, parents, school personnel, and other professionals.
- Physical demands needed: ability to communicate with students, co-workers, and the public; ability to communicate over the telephone; ability to respond to telephone, bells, students, co-workers, etc.; ability to respond to classroom disturbances, visual cues, student requests, etc.; ability to operate office equipment; ability to carry or lift loads (80 lbs.).
All applicants will be considered carefully. Those candidates selected for interviews will be notified shortly after the closing date. Applicants are asked not
to call for interviews. All applicants will be notified when the position is filled.
Phoenix-Talent School District #4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in accordance with Federal and State Legislation, does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, age, national origin, or marital status, physical or mental disability in employment practices or education program.
Any offer of employment made by Phoenix-Talent Schools is contingent upon satisfactory results of criminal history verification- a background check for any convictions directly related to the duties and responsibilities of the position. Unless otherwise required by law, only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the applicant from employment.
- Position Type:Full-time
- Positions Available:1
Job Categories :Career Education > Welding & Cutting
Classroom Teacher > Technology/Industrial ArtsJob RequirementsContact Information
- Tiffany Britton , HR Specialist
- PO BOX 698
- Phoenix,Oregon 97535
- Phone: 541-535-1517
- Email: click here