POSITION TITLE: Mechanic
- Complete required forms and submit to transportation/maintenance director in a timely manner.
- Maintain a current CDL Class B endorsement
- Make necessary repairs to school vehicles
- Requisition required purchases through the transportation/maintenance secretary/director
- Maintain a safe and orderly environment in the bus garage
- Pick up/deliver required parts
- Routinely administer required maintenance
- Ensure all buses are inspected according to Arkansas State Law.
- Check daily all fluids, gas, spares and conditions of school buses.
- Perform other duties as assigned by transportation/maintenance director or superintendent.
- Position Type:Full-time
- Positions Available:1
Job Categories :Career Education > Industrial Mechanics
Support Staff > TransportationEqual Opportunity Employer
Elkins School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.Job RequirementsContact Information
- Paula Wheeler , Curriculum Coordinator
- 349 N Center Street
- Elkins,Arkansas 72727
- Phone: 479-643-2172
- Email: click here