The Music teacher promotes and develops successful learning for students in K-12 Music classes. The teacher also performs instructional and related duties as they pertain to the state standards in Music education. The Music teacher must perform duties in accordance with District Policies and terms of the teacher contract. The teacher also maintains a cooperative attitude with staff, parents, and students.
Job Qualifications & Licensure:
- BA/BS or higher degree (required) with a major in one or more of the following areas: Curriculum, Elementary or Secondary Education, Reading, Music, or similar.
- Valid Oregon Teaching License.
- Skills to motivate students and communicate with individuals from varied educational and cultural backgrounds.
- Knowledge of age-appropriate teaching methods, state curriculum framework, and evidence-based instructional strategies.
- Holds and maintains an appropriate license and endorsement(s) from the Teacher Standards and Practices Commission in the State of Oregon and is willing to teach any qualified subject area. Must be able to provide differentiated instruction at assigned levels(Elementary, Middle, and High School).
All application materials must be submitted electronically as part of your TalentEd/Recruit & Hire application.
Include the following supplemental documents:
- Letter of interest;
- Current Resume;
- Three (3) recent letters of reference
- Copy of your Oregon Teaching License
- Copy of Unofficial College Transcripts
- Position Type:Part-time
- Positions Available:1
Job Categories :Career Education > Music
Classroom Teacher > Music Education
Classroom Teacher > Music: InstrumentalJob RequirementsContact Information
- St Paul Admin
- 20449 Main Street NE
- St. Paul,Oregon 97137
- Phone: 503-633-2541
- Email: click here