2022-23 School Year CONTRACT:
Eligible for retirement, medical/dental insurance, long-term disability
All candidates who wish to be considered for this position must complete and submit the online employment application. Current school district employees are required to complete the internal online application processAPPLICATION DEADLINE:
Open until filled QUALIFICATIONS:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Valid Washington Teaching Certificate with proper endorsement for music education.
- Bilingual/Spanish speaking preferred.
- Knowledge of current trends in curriculum, instruction and technology.
- Ability to plan instructional programs to meet the needs of diverse learners.
- Evidence of classroom management skills to provide a productive learning environment.
- Knowledge/experience with new state assessment requirements preferred.
- Thorough understanding of cooperative learning groups and techniques.
- Elementary teaching experience preferred.
SALARY: 2022-23 Salary Schedule TBDEqual Opportunity Employer:
- Work cooperatively with administration and staff to develop and implement instructional programs and activities
- Effectively teach the approved curriculum using appropriate instructional methods and materials to meet district objectives for student learning
- Effectively communicate learning progress with students and parents.
- Participate in school or district activities, meetings, and conferences as required.
- Maintain required reports and records.
- Direct activities of non-certificated personnel, if required.
- Establish and maintain appropriate standards for classroom behavior to provide a supportive and productive learning environment.
Aberdeen School District complies with all federal rules and regulations and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation including gender expression or identity, creed, religion, age, veteran or military status, the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability, or the use of trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts of America and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding compliance procedures may be directed to Christi Sayres, Title IX Officer (360) 538-2003 [email protected]
and Dr. Richard K. Bates, Section 504/ADA Coordinator (360) 538-2018 [email protected]
Aberdeen School District No. 5, 216 North G Street, Aberdeen, Washington 98520.
- Position Type:Full-time
- Positions Available:1
Job Categories :Career Education > Music
Classroom Teacher > Music Education
Classroom Teacher > Music: InstrumentalJob RequirementsContact Information
- Emily Hetland
- 216 North G Street
- Aberdeen,Washington 98520
- Phone: 360.538.2004
- Email: click here