PCN 2315103401 - Music
Calendar 196/Hrs 7.75
Charlotte County Public Schools boasts a competitive compensation packag for employees. This package includes a robust employee benefits offering with access to plan options for supplemental and options plans. CCPS offers plan members an onsite Wellness Center. The Wellness Center provides no-cost preventative care, low-cost acute care appointments, behavioral health services, and prescription dispensing for select prescriptions at no additional cost! If an eligible employee does not need medical coverage, CCPS has a paid benefit opt-out option.Qualifications:
- A Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited four year college/university.
- Valid Florida teacher certification or equivalent.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the superintendent may find appropriate and acceptable.
Appropriate ESOL, Gifted and Reading hours as required.Performance Responsibilities:
- Maintains a valid Florida Teaching Certificate or appropriate certification.
- Adheres to the rules and regulations as prescribed by the State Board of Education Florida Statutes, the school board, and administrative procedures.
- Prepares, maintains, and submits accurate and complete records and reports as required by the State Board of Education Florida Statutes, the school board, and administrative procedures.
- Supports the student learning plan.
- Assists in upholding and enforcing school rules, administrative procedures and board policies.
- Fulfills the terms of the written contract, unless released from the contract by the school board.
- Maintains a classroom environment which is safe, orderly, and conductive to effective learning and appropriate to the maturity and interest of all students.
- Meets and instructs assigned classes in the locations and at the times designated.
- Prepares and maintains lesson plans for classes assigned, and shows written evidence of preparation upon request of supervisor.
- Works with students to create a classroom environment that is conductive to teaching and learning.
- Employs a variety of instructional techniques and instructional media, consistent with the physical limitations of the location provided and the needs and capabilities of all individuals or student groups involved.
Full job description can be found: https://www.yourcharlotteschools.net/Page/16991
Compensation information can be found here: https://www.yourcharlotteschools.net/Page/16990
Benefits information can be found here: https://www.yourcharlotteschools.net/site/Default.aspx?PageID=18838
Benefits eligibility will be determined and communicated to new hires during the onboarding process. Charlotte County Schools promotes Equal Educational and Employment Opportunities.
- Position Type:Full-time
- Positions Available:1
Job Categories :Career Education > Music
Classroom Teacher > Music Education
Classroom Teacher > Music: ChorusJob RequirementsContact Information
- Adrienne McElroy
- 1445 Education Way
- Port Charlotte,Florida 33948
- Phone: 941-255-0808
- Email: click here