The individual accepting this assignment will teach general music at the elementary level (grades K-5). Must communicate effectively with parents, students, and staff.Special Requirements:
(Certification, training, specialty skills or previous experience)
1. Valid Oregon teaching license appropriate to the assignment.
2. Music endorsement required.
3. Willingness to assume extracurricular responsibilities.
4. Bilingual applicants desired, but not required.
5. Provide structure and leadership to facilitate music curriculum change and assist in
identifying music curricular needs.
6. Provide advice and consultation in regard to District policy formation and priorities as
they affect music education.
7. Ability to work well with other staff, students, and parents.
8. Commitment to equitable and inclusive practices for all students. A dedication to their
own professional growth and that of their staff and community in congruence with the district equity policy.
9. Oregon City is looking for diverse candidates that resemble the students we serve in
This position is 1.0 FTE
Start date: 2022-23 school year
All applicants must apply online at: https://oregoncity.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx
Oregon City School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, veteran status, familial status, genetic information, and/or disability of employee, with or without reasonable accommodations, is able to perform the essential functions of the position.
REQUIRED: Must meet Oregon COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements for Teachers and School Staff (ORS 333-019-1030).
- Position Type:Full-time
- Positions Available:1
Job Categories :Career Education > Music
Classroom Teacher > Music EducationJob RequirementsContact Information
- Julie Yoder , HR
- PO BOX 2110
- Oregon City,Oregon 97045
- Phone: 503-785-8427
- Email: click here