Mechanic III Job Description KNOWLEDGE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Knowledge of school bus and vehicles operation and maintenance
- Knowledge of the operating principles of internal combustion engines.
- Knowledge of the methods of adjusting and repairing the electrical and
generating systems of automotive equipment.
- Skill to perform manual tasks associated with engine maintenance, tire
replacement, and vehicle body repair.
ACCEPTABLE TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to perform major repairs.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High school diploma or GED from a regionally or nationally accredited institution
- Three years' experience in the repair and maintenance of automotive equipment.
- Technical training in automotive equipment preferred.
• Appropriate North Carolina driver's license for the weight and type of vehicles operated as required by the Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Position Type:Full-time
- Positions Available:1
Job Category :Career Education > Industrial MechanicsJob RequirementsContact Information
- Carla Withrow
- 2320 US 70 Business HWY East
- Smithfield,North Carolina 27577
- Phone: 9199346032
- Email: click here