Duties and Responsibilities:
- A valid Georgia Teaching Certificate in assigned teaching field as required by the Professional Standards Commission
- The Paulding County School District reserves the right to accept alternatives to some of the above requirements
- Provide instruction
- Assess and encourage student progress
- Manage the learning environment, comply with state and system level regulations and policies
- Comply with the rules of the professional practice commission code of ethics for educators
- Other duties as assigned by the principal or immediate supervisor
State base pay plus local supplement based on degree and number of years experience
- Applicants will be selected for interview. Please do not contact local schools.
- It is the policy of the Paulding County School District not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, or disability in any employment practice, educational program, or any other program, activity, or service.
- Vacancies posted for a minimum of ten (10) calendar days. Emergency vacancies posted for a minimum of five (5) calendar days.
- The Paulding County School District uses the E-Verify system to verify eligibility for employment in the United States.
- Position Type:Full-time
- Positions Available:10
Job Categories :Career Education > Culinary Arts
Classroom Teacher > ArtJob RequirementsContact Information
- Human Resources
- 3236 Atlanta Highway
- Dallas,Georgia 30132
- Phone: (770) 443-8000
- Email: click here